Monday, November 26, 2018
LES MIS & THE FRENCH REVOLUTION
M.Myriel could be use as an example because he went into exile after the revolution and in the French revolution many noble went into exile so they can have a bit of peace for themselves and hide from all the problems. They would lose their fortune and wouldn't know what to do or maybe them would come back from exile and reclaim what is supposed to be theirs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Narrative essay
The first day of school I was ready to go to my English classroom which is my second period and I thought it was going to be like all the ot...
-
The first day of school I was ready to go to my English classroom which is my second period and I thought it was going to be like all the ot...
-
When I search myself on line, I found a 22 year old person with my same name and last name that is going to prison for 25 year. The other th...
-
I have control of my life but sometimes I get of track and it hard for me to get my thing back together. But when I do have control I try t...
No comments:
Post a Comment