- In my opinion, I feel that both the school board and the teacher have good enough reasons, for what they are doing and now what they want. But they don't seem to be working out thing. Meanwhile also the teachers are are on strike the students aren't getting their education. Having larger classes is an advantage because that way students can help each other out.
Thursday, January 17, 2019
STRIKE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Narrative essay
The first day of school I was ready to go to my English classroom which is my second period and I thought it was going to be like all the ot...
-
The first day of school I was ready to go to my English classroom which is my second period and I thought it was going to be like all the ot...
-
I have control of my life but sometimes I get of track and it hard for me to get my thing back together. But when I do have control I try t...
-
When I search myself on line, I found a 22 year old person with my same name and last name that is going to prison for 25 year. The other th...
No comments:
Post a Comment