Tuesday, April 9, 2019

GOOD MORNING

Everyday I wake up at 6:45 am to get little sisters ready and take them to the schools bus around 7:14am. Then after they are gone I start by brushing my teeth and hair. After I finish this I was my face. Estimating the time it take me 2 minutes to brush my teeth and another 2 minutes to brush my hair because I have a lot of hair. And it take about 5 minutes to wash my face I don’t put products just  face wash and lotion after I finish washing my face. I sometimes don’t find my cloths and just put what I can find. I start walking to school around 7:46am and I get to school at 8:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Narrative essay

The first day of school I was ready to go to my English classroom which is my second period and I thought it was going to be like all the ot...